Thursday, February 16, 2012

The Chronicles of Duffy...Love


On February 14, 2011, my mail order groom arrived on our doorstop.  I thought to myself that I could be happy with friends and was not interested in a mate. Boy was I wrong!  Val turned out to be my soul mate! Who would have thought that this arranged marriage could have such a happy ending.
Val and I were both adopted from the Disneyland Resort.  I was adopted from DCA’s Paradise Pier and Val from Company D. My adopted parents knew me better than I knew myself and today Val and I are like two peas in a pod. Last September we adopted lil’ Chip and like is so magical.
Because we were born at the Disneyland resort we know the most romantic places in the Parks! Get ready to fall in love for the first time or all over again by visiting some of our favorite locations:
  • Watch fireworks cascading over Sleeping Beauty Castle in Disneyland Park.
  • Take a romantic boat ride through the Pirates of the Caribbean attraction
  • Snuggle up with your prince or princess in a seashell and go on an undersea adventure with Ariel and Eric.
  • Make a wish at the wishing well, and listen to songs of Snow White at this tranquil, storybook setting in Disneyland
  • Disney’s Aladdin – A Musical Spectacular in the Hyperion Theater at Disney California Adventure Park
The Happy Family 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment! Make It A Mickey Day, and check out the podcast at www.talescast.com!!