Tales From The Mouse House Co-Host Joyce shares her review on Disney Jr's all new Doc McStuffins DVD!
Our Granddaughter, Emma loves Doc McStuffins and tell us all about Lambie, Hallie and friends who are loved and nurtured by Doc in the backyard clinic.
She cannot get enough of the show and loves to sing along with Doc McStuffins and friends. After watching Doc McStuffins: Time For Your Checkup on DVD, I understand why she loves the Disney Junior Original Program so much!
The Doc Is In and “On” whenever and wherever your child or the child at heart, needs to visit the this imaginative six-year old girl, better known as Doc. The 2012 #1 cable series in preschool age children tells the story of a girl who heals stuffed animals and broken toys out of her backyard playhouse clinic. Assisting Doc at the clinic are her trusty team of lovable stuffed animals including: Stuffy, an overly proud dragon; Lambie, her cuddly best friend lamb; Hallie, a jolly and caring hippo nurse; and Chilly, a snowman who spends a lot of time getting check-ups at the clinic. Whether it's a case of loose stitching, low batteries or a blow-up toy who has sprung a leak, Doc and her pals are always there to lend a helping hand, while imparting to young viewers the importance of taking care of oneself and others.
The DVD arrived in stores May 7th and brings five full length episodes each consisting of two separate adventures.
The episodes featured on this DVD include:
1. Gulpy Gulpy Gators! – Doc and her toys learn a lesson about overeating when Donny overfills his game and Gus the Gator is diagnosed with Stuffedfulliosis and can't gulp again.
One Note Wonder – Alma's xylophone toy, Xyla, loses a key by accident and needs Doc's help to play in the band again.
2. Tea Party Tantrum – When Susie Sunshine doesn't get any sleep, she ends up cranky and not wanting to play. Doc and her trusty team have to help her get a nap so that she can be full of sunshine and cheer again.
Blast Off! – Along with Star Blazer Zero, Doc and her pals find out about the importance of always wearing a seat belt.
3. Arcade Escapade – When Doc visits an arcade, she discovers a stuffed giraffe in need of help who is trapped inside the claw game. Can Doc successfully get her out and repair her so that she can go to a good home?
Starry, Starry Night – Doc discovers a telescope that has lost her eyepiece, showing the importance of wearing glasses when needed to make the world clear.
4. Bronto Boo-Boos – Doc tells Donny's new brontosaurus toy, Bronty, that he needs to be careful when the other toys are diagnosed with a bad case of Bronto Boo-Boos.
Brontosaurus Breath – Doc helps Bronty brush his teeth after she diagnoses him with Stinkysalamibreath.
5. Doctoring The Doc – Even doctors get sick sometimes. Doc's toys find out that sometimes the best medicine for getting well is a lot of rest and love.
Hot Pursuit – When Doc and her toys spend time outdoors in the sun, they find out just why it is important to take breaks and rest in the shade.
|Even our pup Katie LOVES Doc McStuffins!|
The Run Time is 120 minutes and the DVD retails for $19.99. At this time, this second DVD compilation of the Disney Junior hit is only available on DVD