Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Pixie Tales - “I think this is the beginning of a beautiful friendship”- The Fox and the Hound


Disneyland has always been a family friendly place and created so many lifelong memories.  There are a few chapters in my life where I did not visit the Happiest Place on Earth but my love for Disney was always apparent.

Since 2007, when visits to the Park became a regular part of my life, Al and I have met so many awesome people who share the love and understand the Disney magic and as a result, our friendships have grown. Some of these friends started out as “virtual” friends and are now some of our closest friends. Not only do they share our love for Disney but never forget Walt’s vision and walk in his footsteps just as we do.

As we start a new year, it is natural to reminisce about the previous one.  Wow what an awesome time we had at Disneyland in 2011.  We attended the D23 Expo and finally met our good friend, Lisa from Babes in Disneyland in person, met Mr. Daps, and reconnected with old friends and formed new friendship.  One of the most magical memories was our October 2011 trip.  We were celebrating our 15th wedding anniversary and planned in advance to join the Sunday Sweeper Crew on their traditional final train ride of the night.  This was one of the most awesome experiences and was above my expectations.  I could write an entire blog on this experience so will keep you in suspense for now.  :) 

2012 is going to be an awesome year; In about 5 weeks, I am going to be a grandma for the first time and can’t wait to take baby Isaiah to Disneyland.  I hope I get to take him for his first visit and we will let his daddy and mommy, Eric and Ali tag along, too.  It is leap year so I am creating a leap list of things to do in 2012:  I want to attend one D23 event like maybe the Studio tour, and my all time goal is to participate in one of the Disney Adventures and tour Walt’s apartment.  Anyone out there want to donate to my Leap List fund, let me know.  Just kidding….

Disney is creating lots of memories for their guests this year and I think it is so awesome that they are staying open for 24 hours straight not to mention the daily giveaways. 

Stay tuned for my next Pixie Tales: “Turn right to go left! Guess what? I tried it, and you know what? This crazy thing happened - I went right!”  


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment! Make It A Mickey Day, and check out the podcast at www.talescast.com!!